Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Current Youtube Videos

Here are some of my videos, enjoy.

Home Mortgages ... short video on how expensive it actually is, and "home value" is so misconstrued

This Bad House .... video of a fixer house I bought, and found I was in WAY over my head

Wolfenstein 3D, Secret Floor .... short video of the secret floor, and how to get to it

Farting ... video of farting jokes

Unemployment .... about the unemployment rates not adding up to the numbers

Modern Business Problems ... Accounting and practical problems of modern businesses

Hypercam ... review of the very unhelpful screen recording tool

Scams ... review of some of the more common scams folks fall for

Fighting Bots ... Fun little short video of me and my nephews building battle style bots

No comments:

Post a Comment